Return to Quality Food
Returning to Quality Food means Eating and Drinking in a way that supports brain (and whole body) health.
Oh, yes, there is much we don’t know, but there are principles that have never changed. Those principles and and a few simple, measurable goals is how I will help you be certain your body and brain are being nourished well.
How powerful can eating well be for your brain. A recent study makes this clear.
Over 4.7 years, you can preserve 7.5 years of brain age by eating this consistent with the M.I.N.D. diet! (1)
For the most common US cancers, about one third of the cases are preventable through a healthy diet, being physically active and maintaining a healthy weight.For the most common US cancers, about one third of the cases are preventable through a healthy diet, being physically active and maintaining a healthy weight. (2)
You will learn the principles right away in the “Return to Quality Food” audio and PDF document below.
Here are the steps to accomplish for success in this area of your life:
- Make sure your eating habits closely follow the M.I.N.D. diet. (See the “Return to Quality Food” document.)
- Get a blood sugar meter, lancets, and extra test strips. (There are many good brands. I have linked to one example.)
- Follow the Healthy Brain supplementation guidelines (Available for those subscribers to the Healthy Brain program.)
If you want the super shortcut, without so much explanation, here are the critical elements with a 7-day sample menu, a shopping list (to make it super simple), and the key supplements for a healthy brain:
[no_access]You are seeing this message, because you have not logged in or have not purchased the program for accessing restricted info on this page.
Once you have purchased the subscription to “Return to Quality Food” or the more encompassing programs: the Healthy Brain program (HBp) or the full Tinnitus Synergy program, the program will be accessible on this page. [/no_access]
So you can get a taste of the information, here is Track 1 – “Where has Food Gone Wrong?”
- Download and Print out the M.I.N.D. diet check-off list with 7-day sample menu AND Shopping list. You can design your own meal plan or start with what we developed for you.
- Download and Print out the Healthy Brain – Step 5 – Supplements for a Healthy Brain.
- Recheck your individual Healthy Eating & Drinking score anytime you like.
For more of the explanation, to understand the “Why to do’s” behind the “What to do’s“, open up the “Return to Quality Food” document and listen to the accompanying audio.
Click the image to download the PDF file
Use the players to hear the audio files that go along with the pdf booklet.
Note about downloading these audios: If you like, you can download these mp3 files to your computer to put on any device by clicking the down arrow next to each audio track. As of late 2015, Microsoft Edge browser will download, but they have added an extra step you must do. Next, select the 3 dots “…”, then “Open with Internet Explorer.” That will bring up a window that lets you download the file.
**Use a 2-finger scroll or mouse wheel to see each track so that you can select & download them to your device from the player. (Let us know if you have trouble.)
What you Eat, Drink, and Breathe are VERY significant pillars to restoring and maintaining your health.
If you would like to see how well you are doing now, take the Healthy Eating Quiz to find out what your score is. It is available for free here as the entire Healthy Brain Score that checks all 6 pillars and gives you recommendations for each, as explained in our Healthy Brain Program, or as a more convenient, quick quiz that comes with the Return to Quality Food, our healthy eating program.
- The M.I.N.D. diet – Alzheimers Dement. 2015 Sep;11(9):1015-22.
- American Institute for Cancer Research, sharing how Diet, Exercise and Weight Mgmt prevent many cancers: http://www.aicr.org/research/research_science_policy_report.html